Saturday, July 31, 2010

Here's how we're gonna do this...

The Comic-Con 2010 rundown is, to say the least, GI-NORMOUS!! So I've decided to split the posts up into daily versions as opposed to all one thing. Trust me, it's The Bible and War & Peace combined! By next year I intend to have a brand new battery for my laptop (the current one is dead) so I can post these reports in full on a daily basis.

I'll start posting each day's report within the next hour, as the entire piece is done with the exception of photos which I'm adding now. Pics are uploading as wel speak. Sometimes I don't know how these 20-year-olds fill web page after web page with info of a particular event at Comic-Con right as it's happening! It's insane the flow speed of information these days! Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Yeah baby - Bring it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home