Friday, June 25, 2010

New links added

I've just added 10 new links under the 'My Favorite Movie Sites' heading.

These include two fanboy blogs from major publications, the incredibly detailed and informative Hero Complex at the LA Times website and Heat Vision through the Hollywood Reporter, /Film, Collider, the British magazine Total Film, Arclight Cinemas, The American Cinematheque which includes movie info and listings for the Aero and Egyptian Theatres, Movie Goods where I buy all of my 1-sheets, plus my east coast counterpart's blog and Albany, N.Y. movie theater history / remembrance site, OnFilmOrTV and Project Movie House, respectively.

I may parcel these out under a couple of separate headings in the future, but they all really pertain to movies and seem comfortable where they are at the moment. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2010 at 2:48 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Well that's mighty neighborly of ya!

Like Movie Goods a lot, will need to browse their site more often!

 
At June 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Jeez, it only took me FOREVER to add your links. I'm a procrasti-neighbor. ;)

Yes, Moviegoods.com is a pretty amazing online store. They carry a lot of stuff that you can't find anywhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home