Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Initial iPhone 4 amazing features...

My wow moments while watching Steve Jobs work his magic during the keynote address: The all glass front and back panel...incredible and so perfectly innovative. The gyroscope...the next leap ahead in real world 3 dimensions. And the 'I can't believe it's really here' moment...the introduction of FaceTime!

The video phone we all grew up with watching "The Jetsons", also seen in movies like "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "Blade Runner"....NOW a reality!! THIS will TRULY change the way we communicate with one another! My eyes were actually tearing up (the sign language section) as I watched the short video they showed to demonstrate the various benefits this will have for all of us.

There are too many other functions to put here that I was really impressed with. Can't wait to try all of them out when I get my hands on one later this month....AT LAST!

2 Comments:

At June 8, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

2 Thumbs Up! And bonus points for referencing the Jetsons!!!

 
At June 10, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yeah, I thought it was cool that Steve Jobs talked about "The Jetsons" in his keynote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home