Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to work at Happy Hour!!

Chris from Happy Hour Creative called late in the morning today to ask what I was doing for the week and could I come in today! OMG, I am SO happy!! I really wanted and needed this to pad things out a little financially for Comic-Con.

Working on a series of fifteen second spots for the release of the Season 2 DVD for Joss Whedon's TV series, "Dollhouse". There's also word that more changes might come back from Warner Bros. on the "Lottery Ticket" spots. So very grateful to be back here so soon and working on a major project. One of the staff editors will be out on Thursday and Friday which is also part of the reason why they need to keep me around for the entire week. But I'm sure there's going to be enough of a work load to keep me busy through Friday just the same.

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Awesome news!
I can think of worse things to do than watch Eliza Dushku 15 seconds at a time!

 
At June 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

That's right! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home