Thursday, May 27, 2010

Work extension, now the full week!

Just got the word yesterday, they officially need me to stay on here at Happy Hour through the remainder of the week! Yay!! This is what I was hoping for, but thought at most I'd be filling out no less the last three days. Tomorrow I'll be getting another paycheck that will happily move me more towards expenses for Comic-Con, plus take care of my rent, car payment, etc. through the end of June / beginning of July.

I've been working on a new 30 second spot for Warner Bros.' "Lottery Ticket" this week, highlighting another aspect of the story. The movie opens August 20. Work has been pretty all inclusive, so there's been little time to try and compile a complete list of general post houses to send along my website link. I've been picking at it a little at a time, perusing each company's website to see what exactly they do and if they are a creative house as opposed to a turn-key facility.

I did see three job listings on entertainmentcareers.net and mandy.com within the last three days looking for trailer and broadcast spot editors. Sent them my link and am hoping to get some type of response.

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Dammit. That's it I'm moving to Beverly.
Hills that is. Swimming pools, movie stars!

Yay for more work!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!! You need a job, let' make it happen!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home