Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to "The Empire Strikes Back" 30th Anniversary Week!

IT'S THAT TIME!!! Tomorrow is the big anniversary screening of "Empire" and a once-in-a-lifetime Q&A with Harrison Ford!!!

Of course Friday, May 21 is the actual 30th anniversary date. Between now and then I'll be posting more cool stuff, kind of like the last couple showing some behind the scenes moments, etc. Not really sure how early I should show up at the Arclight tomorrow, since none of this event is reserved seating. I am so spoiled by the Arclight in that respect. But because St' Jude's Hospital is in part sponsoring this thing, I'll be huddling in with the general masses trying to get the best seat I can.

And hey, there were just too many images from "Empire" to encompass in my standard sized banners to honor the movie. So I had to BLOW IT OUT, BABY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home