Thursday, May 20, 2010

OMG, WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Tonight was in-fucking-credible!!! And right now I am just too tired to give the full rundown...besides I have to go to work in the morning. But let me just say this...

Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams, Peter Mayhew, Ewan McGregor, AND Christopher Nolan on the red carpet!! I was four feet away from all of them and took a TON of photos!!! Plus, Jon Favreau was in the house for the screening as well.

Work looks to be pretty slow tomorrow, as the projects I've been working on are winding down to the finish line. I'll have plenty of time in the morning to go through everything, write a proper report, and post plenty of photos. I had THE BEST time tonight and can't wait to share some amazing stuff. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Well I'm glad you had such a good time. Now I have reason #841 to hate you (no really, there's a list)! LOL Can't wait for the blow-by-blow and the pix.

 
At May 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

LOL!! Don't hate the player, hate the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home