Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fifth week at Happy Hour ends and a surprise sixth week begins

Last week was supposed to be my last at Happy Hour Creative, and I began contemplating even more so what I might be doing next work wise. However, when changes came back from Warner Bros. on eight broadcast spots for "Lottery Ticket", last Thursday got very busy.

While I'm still doing work on a Disney Sing-It promotional spot that won't be ready until the beginning of this week due to the wait on graphics being rendered, Chris told me there could very well be a few more tweeks on those "Lottery Ticket" spots in the coming days. Plus, the studio just decided they want a 'love / romance' spot for the movie that Chris wants me to cut. So I started that on Friday and will continue to work on it Monday.

I wanna say at this point that I'll be at Happy Hour for at least two days this week, but it could very well blossom into more than that and, I am hoping, another full week. I'll definitely know more sometime tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 2:43 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

C'mon dude. You gotta work enough for the both of us right now! LOL

My interview went well. Unfortunately I'm up against 20 other candidates (Even in New Hampshire the economy is effing up my employment opportunities!), but should hear by the end of this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home