Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back online

And we're back! Here was the problem that causing me to go dark for 24 hours; my address was inadvertently spread around the web a bit more liberally then I wanted last week. This caused me to consider the possibility of making the blog invitation only, something I've gone back and forth about for several years.

I do like the openness of this site with easy access for people to find! But I still have to be mindful and realize that this same openness goes for anyone and everyone. Certainly there's a risk with any website where misuse of it's privacy aspects can be an issue.

So for now I plan to keep things the way they've been. If there is some serious issue in the future, then I'll make a decision based on those circumstances.

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Too funny! I just posted something on my blog about you going dark!
WELCOME BACK!!!

 
At May 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes!...I actually posted a response on your blog this morning that I was up again. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home