Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Back To The Future" 25th Anniversary / Trilogy screening!



Next Saturday night, I'm going BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!

The Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood is hosting the complete "Back To The Future" Trilogy on May 1st and I have tickets! I say that because after dragging my heals a bit on picking those tickets up, I finally went onto Fandango to find that the screening had been sold out. WHAT?! I started kicking myself that I hadn't done anything sooner when suddenly, just on a whim about a half hour later, I tried the site one more time and discovered that I could absolutely buy tickets! Either it was a glitch or seating was topped out and I managed to slip buy somehow.

At any rate....YAAAYYYY!!! This will most likely be THE 25th anniversary screening of the first movie and event to celebrate the trilogy in general. I expect to see several people dressed as Doc Brown and Marty McFly, as well as a string of DeLoreans parked in front of the theatre. Showtime is 5pm.

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

So when do you pee? Oh yeah, you can just go in the empty (super-sized) Coke cup you'll have!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

LOL! They'll more than likely be having a ten or fifteen minute break in between features. BYOCC (Bring Your Own Coke Cup).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home