Monday, March 1, 2010

Very sick, keeping this short

Since the middle of last week I have been getting steadily sicker. Things kind of topped off from Friday night through today. But the reel and resume factory is closed temporarily. I know I need to get back to it as soon as possible, but I seriously have to put everything in my mind aside to focus on getting better.

My temp. this morning: 102 degrees. Congestion, almost painful coughing, headache, and yes, some continued achyness. I've been at Rebecca's for almost four days now. I can't even think about driving, much less concentrating on reels, resumes, and cover letters.

I've actually gone for a couple of walks over the past two days, which has helped a bit. Staying in bed the whole time almost seemed to make things worse. Plus, Rebecca has a really wonderful backyard that I've been sitting out in. Very peaceful and soothing with a few lemon and orange trees, birds dancing about the branches. Trying to just watch some TV or a DVD and keep my mind blank.

Bottom line: this is a combination of working out a little too hard last Monday and Tuesday compiled with a certain amount of confusion, annoyance, and minor anguish regarding Playground Media Group.

Nothing else matters now except getting better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home