Sunday, March 7, 2010

The reel and resume factory is up and running again!

Thursday I began feeling well enough to dive back into finishing up everything I needed to do to send out those thirty five reels and resumes. Worked most of the day Thursday, then for about twelve hours on Friday. My hope was to be ready to go to the post office by end of day, or at least first thing Saturday morning. No such luck.

I did manage to accomplish a lot. Yet, there's still a number of things left to do. By Friday night I was pretty frustrated. Unfortunately my being sick has not helped taking care of all of this in a swift fashion during this past week. So now I'll be running into Monday with high hopes that I can actually hit the post office with everything before it closes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home