Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Academy Awards 2010

I'm ready to sit back and take in the Oscars in all it's glory this afternoon, beginning with the red carpet arrivals. There could be a few surprises along the way, especially in the race for Best Picture. The competition between "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" has heated up quite a bit during the last few weeks, with many wondering if the Iraq War drama will beat out Cameron's otherworldly opus for Best Picture. I'm starting to wonder if that may in fact happen.

At any rate, I had hoped to create some new banners for this weekend's event. But due to being sick this past week and desperately trying to crank out those reels and resumes, there has not been one spare moment to give my full attention to.

I'll certainly have comments during the Academy Awards, both here and on Facebook, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home