Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Through The Eyes Of John Hughes" on Facebook

Wednesday, I created a Facebook page dedicated to writer / director John Hughes and the 80's teen films he created. Since his passing I thought about putting a website together through Blogger, but never quite had the time to put any serious creativity into.

Still wanting to connect with like-minded fans to share thoughts on Hughes work, I decided this would be a great place to casually become involved as opposed to an all inclusive website. That site might still be in my future, but for now I'm enjoying the random thoughts, observations, interaction, and acknowledgment of the stuff I love about Hughes' movies.

If you're signed up for Facebook, you can find the page here. If not, you'll need to do that first. I'll also be creating a permanent link on the left sidebar shortly.

4 Comments:

At February 5, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Do charter members get any free gifts or a membership card?

 
At February 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Hey, a membership card would be cool! LOL! Maybe some freebee T-shirts too!

 
At February 6, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Yeah tee-shirts! LOL

 
At February 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yeah, but they only come in girl sizes. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home