Thursday, February 4, 2010

Second week at Playground Media Group

Almost finished with my second week of work, flip-flopping back and forth between doing changes on the trailer for "The Bounty Hunter" and familiarizing myself more with "Cougar Town".

"The Bounty Hunter" took up the majority of the day today. The studio wasn't exactly clear as to what they wanted this piece to look or sound like. Early on we were only getting scant notes, but not the specifics we really needed to produce exactly what they were looking for. Finally, only within the last day, did we get a clearer perspective. But only after using up precious time trying to figure out the direction they were looking for.

Finished watching my fifth episode of "Cougar Town" and did find myself laughing a few times. Not quite my kind of show, but I did appreciate Courtney Cox being right out there about being in her 40s and not trying to come across as perfect. I am beginning to put the bite selects together for what will become a seven to nine minute piece.

Once again, not only do I thank God for this work, but also for the length of time I foresee myself at Playground. Definitely could be a somewhat long stay.

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

I'm raising a glass to a long, enjoyable stay for you! Cheers!

 
At February 5, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thank you, Sir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home