Friday, February 12, 2010

Playground: the end of week three



Finishing up my third week here at Playground Media Group, continuing work on the Season 1 DVD for "Cougar Town". In and around that, I've also been making repeated changes to the trailer for "The Bounty Hunter". There's sort of this 'too many chefs in the kitchen' vibe over at Sony Pictures, and with very little input from them as we attempt to put together what they really want. It's been a bit frustrating, but more so for the producer I'm working with rather than me. I'm just happy to be cutting this.

Next week will most likely bring "Cougar Town" to a close, and I've been told that other projects await my editing touch. However, elements for those projects are still being written, shot, and compiled. So there's a possibility that I may have a week or so break and then come back. On the financial side, I'm hoping this does not happen and there is a seamless flow from one week to the next. I'll probably have more info by next Wednesday or Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home