Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Cougar Town" rough cut

My first rough cut for the "Cougar Town" DVD is almost done. At this point it looks like I'll be pretty much done with this project by end of week. Still no word yet on what exactly is going to happen next here at Playground.

Talk of my possibly having a week off in between projects was cut down to a couple of days as of last Friday. Moving forward, I'll be taking on either "Desperate Housewives", "Private Practice", or "Grey's Anatomy". In the meantime I'm also trying to keep in touch with Chris at Happy Hour. Just sent off an e-mail yesterday looking for an update.

Now that I have a proper hi-rez version of my "Book of Eli" spot, I need to replace the previous version on my reel, begin preparing cover letters, print resumes, burn DVDs, then package everything up to mail out. With the ten hour schedule I have at Playground, time is somewhat short to cover a lot of ground in the evenings. But I need to squeeze that in as much as possible. Also hoping to get a copy of my "Bounty Hunter" trailer to add to my reel as well.

Things are SO much better now that I'm working! I feel like the financial weight of the entire state of California has been lifted off of my shoulders. I just need to stay working and keep my eyes open for what happens after this gig.

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

The Governator appreciates your contribution to the economy! As always sending all our new-agey positive energy your way!

 
At February 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

AAAHHH-NNOOLLLDDD!!!

Thank you for the new-agey energy output!

 
At February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Get to da choppa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home