Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready for work in the morning

About to go to bed, content with the thought that I am about to go back to work after a more than two and a half month absence from a major post house. The indie film I've just about finished doesn't really count because it was just that; independent and home based. Just a little nervous, as I always am when starting at a new post house for the first time. But I'm sure once I get settled in everything will click. Just getting use to the flow, that's all really.

Hoping for a quick turnaround, paycheck wise. Getting paid every two weeks would be great. Thirty-day would be fine, but please no forty five-day. I'll probably find out by lunch, which I'll be bringing with me BTW because I am, in fact, still broke.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

You're gonna kill - good luck!

 
At January 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home