Thursday, January 21, 2010

RAIN!!!...RUN!!!

O.K. so yeah, there's flooding going on in certain places and they've evacuated homes near mud slide areas next to the hills. However, for you and I who are familiar and have lived on the east coast, this is business as usual. Whatever the news is saying, LA is really NOT a disaster area.

We've had some torrential rains during the past couple of days, and I've actually been really enjoying it! Since it never rains here (maybe in March or October for a day or two) this is an oasis for me. At times I really do miss precipitation. I can't imagine what would happen if it snowed out here. Everyone would probably leave the state and they'd close it permanently!

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, it's quite funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home