Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My "Book of Eli" trailer is NOW ONLINE!!!

Here it is at last! The spot I cut at Happy Hour Creative to promote Denzel Washington's new movie "The Book of Eli"!

Just today, on a whim, I decided to do a search to see if it'd been posted yet. The answer is YES!...and here's the really amazing part; not only is it now online, but it's the FIRST TRAILER that comes up on the official website!! Even before the site loads!!! HOLY SHIT!!! Out of all the spots, they chose mine! You can go to the official site to view it by clicking on the 1-sheet!

Also, here is a link to the spot on YouTube. Unfortunately, embedding has been disabled so you won't be able to view it here on the blog. You'll need to go to YouTube directly to check it out.

I AM SERIOUSLY FLYING HIGH RIGHT NOW!!!

What an incredible start to the new year! My work, right in the forefront of a major studio release promotional campaign! This is just so crazy! I must have watched this thing at least ten times right after I discovered it was up!

This is why I'm here, this is what it's all about!

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

AWESOME SH**!!! Have you read the comments on YouTube?

 
At January 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, I have actually! Great feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home