Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Late Night Debacle

All I have to say is......what a clusterfuck! I LOVE Conan! And right now at this moment, my dislike for Leno has hit a new low. Even though it was management decisions at NBC that brought all of this on, Leno's reputation has absolutely been tarnished. When he retakes the "Tonight Show" seat in March, he's going to seem like the guy who just didn't want to give up the little league field for the new team to come in and play on. Just wish someone would cut off his ridiculous chin.

Through all of this I got a kick out of Jimmy Kimmel's comments to Leno, right to his face on his own show! Kimmel, who I've never, ever been a fan of from day one, said: “Conan and I have children. All you have to take care of are cars. We have lives to lead here. You’ve got $800 million for God’s sake. Leave our shows alone." Priceless! Oh, and my dislike for Kimmel has been put aside briefly because of this remark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home