Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Down to the wire

The indie film I am cutting has finally gotten to the state where it's kind of grinding on my nerves. Can't wait for this thing to be DONE!!!

It's a 90 minute movie and I'm down to cutting the last five or six minutes. Unfortunately, I know the director intends to swap some things around a bit to make this thing funnier, but then again I expected that.

In the meantime, I sent an e-mail to Chris at Happy Hour yesterday to check in. At the end of October I was told that the Berlin Film Festival (which is being held in February) would require extra help to cut a series of trailers. This technically means that I'd be up and that they'd need to bring me in shortly. However the schedule may have changed during the last two months so I'm trying to find out where things sit at the moment. No response yet.

My rent is due a week from Friday by the latest. I'm doing everything in my power to get work but it just has not happened yet. Having faith and saying my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home