Sunday, December 6, 2009

The year winding down, and tickets to "Avatar"

As Christmas approaches, I continue working on the independent film at home, feeling as though this may be my final work of the year. All of my decorating for the holidays is finally done (yes, there were a few extra things I didn't quite get to earlier in the week) and I'm spending a little time relaxing this weekend.

Looking forward to buying tickets to the midnight showing of "Avatar", coming up on December 18. Of course I want to go to the Hollywood Arclight for this, but prefer to see it in The Dome. Right now there's a midnight show at the Sherman Oaks Arclight that's pretty much sold out. Meanwhile, that vile "New Moon" is taking up space at The Dome. Which is probably why they haven't scheduled Cameron's Opus to take it's place yet. Hopefully the tweener hit will be packing it's bags and leaving town shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home