Thursday, December 24, 2009

My photos on Flickr are now all in one place!

I now have a Flickr Pro account (unlimited space!) and recently started consolidating all of my photos from the individual Flickr pages I created over the years onto one big page!

Here you can check out all of my photo sets, and please note that I'm still transferring pics from various events, including this past year's Comic-Con. There's also a few trips that never made it to the upload stage and I'll let you know when they're in place and complete. One set that's about to go up, just in time for the holidays, is a certain trip I took to Ralphie's house from "A Christmas Story" in December 2006. Stay tuned!

There's a new Flickr link near the bottom of the left sidebar. Click on this to go to my set page. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home