Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sick of 2009 as much as I am?!

Hang in there, True Believers! It's almost over!

This horrible year that goes by the name of 2009 is FINALLY winding down. And to help track the inevitable end of one of the worst financial and personal low periods I've had, check out the countdown clock to your right. We're ALL going to make it out this 12-month shit hole alive! For me, a curse descends onto my life at the end of each decade, and this one has been no exception. It happened at the end of the 80's, and as a lot of you know and were part of, it happened during the later part of the 90's. This may sound funny, but it's absolutely true!

This year has had several crisis moments (money, home, relationship), and I'm taking all appropriate steps to fight back. I even made sure to place additional insurance on my Mini because that could be a target as well. Health and the Mini. These are the things left I feel could be affected that haven't been yet. I know you're probably laughing, but I am completely and totally serious! This shit happens at the end of every decade for me. However, where I am and what I'm doing now is WAY too important to be hit by a recurring 10-year tsunami.

I quote John Belushi as Jake Blues in "The Blues Brothers": 'No.....fucking.....way!".

So watch that clock, kids! Because this 12-month bitch is arriving at drydock. And when she's in, I'm locking the doors behind her, hitting the 'open airlock' button, and blasting 2009 into space like Ripley sending the Queen Mother to hell!

2010 is coming and I have a feeling it's going to be sweet!

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

"We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every vent until we have it cornered. And then we'll blow it the fuck out into space."

I got yer back bro... Bring. It. On.

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Cool! "Alien"...Nice! Thanks for the backup! We'll kick this year out with a vengeance!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home