Friday, October 30, 2009

Yes!!! Another week at Happy Hour!

Just finishing up my fifth week at Happy Hour Creative. I've worked on three major projects during that time, and mum is still the word on the work I'm doing. As mentioned, I can say that the first one was a sales trailer, the second a broadcast spot for a major upcoming Warner Bros. theatrical release, and the third, a trailer for an independent martial arts feature.

This has been a great ride creatively, as well as the opportunity to be working at the post house I ultimately hope to be staffing with. These projects have certainly turned up the volume on their awareness that I can take on the big gigs and hit them out of the park. Not that it's been in any doubt that I was doing a great job. I've just been given material that I could really fly with stylistically and with a pretty wide free rein of creativity.

I was just told a few moments ago that they would in fact need me next week. Although up until last night I felt certain this week that I'm finishing would be my last. So YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home