Sunday, October 11, 2009

The weekend and my 3rd week at Happy Hour

Got a lot done over this weekend; a LONG overdue haircut, picked up tickets to see Imogen Heap, scanned through listings for house rentals closer to places I work, cleaned up stuff around the apartment, washed the Mini, and went to a BBQ with Rebecca.

Oh, so you saw that mention of the possibility of moving! Yes, True Believers!

Now that I've come to the end of my lease at the apartment complex I'm in now, it's time once again to do some scouting and putting in daily hits at my two go-to sites for rental information: westsiderentals.com and craigslist.org. I've already seen a couple of listings for houses that just might work, leaving messages for call-backs. Probably won't hear anything until tomorrow at this point. Hopefully get into something cheaper and definitely with a shorter commute.

Work wise, tomorrow I'll be moving from "Book Of Eli" to a trailer for a movie called "Bangkok Adrenaline", a martial arts flick kind of made on the cheap. At any rate, I know it's going to be fun cutting because I already have some crazy ideas to make this thing sing. This project will take me through the end of the week. Hoping they have more for me to do after that. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

What about Latham!? Oh, and the rest is very cool and exciting too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home