Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009 and things to do today

Happy Halloween to everyone on the West and East coast and places in between! And yes, it's two months to Christmas. That'll feel like it's here in about two weeks...trust me.

MUST start working on the independent feature film I've been contracted to work on. The director, Carl, came by my place last Saturday to drop off the drives with all the footage, etc. The shoot was around ten days in length. However, because of my work schedule and other issues going on, I haven't even LOOKED at the footage yet, let alone go through it! He knows I have a regular gig that I'm trying to cut around and completely understands. I just need to really get started today!

Also need to continue the house / apartment search to get myself into a cheaper living situation and move closer to places I frequent work wise. A haircut today would be nice, and I'm looking forward to heading into West Hollywood tonight to check out various Halloween sights and festivities.

So glad I'll be at Happy Hour again this upcoming week. There's also been some talk of trailers needing to be cut for the Berlin Film Festival in January. I'm told that work will probably take place in December, which would be great. Gotta wait and see how their schedule pans out though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home