Friday, October 30, 2009

"The Final Load"

Yes, true believers!!! The day has approached, and it's pretty amazing and incredible! I am now officially out of the Latham living situation! It's really hard to believe, and been a long time coming. But it is...in fact...DONE!

I want to thank Allen who was so very nice enough to drive all the way down from New Hampshire, get together with his Dad, and meet my Mom out at the place to remove the final load of furniture items the basically needed to just be taken out and distributed to whoever wanted them or Salvation Army. As it turned out, my Mom wanted a couple of items and Allen's Dad decided he could donate what was left to his church's annual sale. I was very happy to learn that those remaining items would go to people who needed and wanted them as opposed to just being put in the trash. Plus, Allen took a couple of entertainment center units to use in his home office.

Thank you, Allen (and your Dad and my Mom), for helping to remove "The Final Load". The check's in the mail!

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Yer welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home