Monday, September 14, 2009

Serious thoughts about moving

Over the past month I've been giving some serious thought to a recurring issue; moving. It's been in the back of my head over the past couple of years, and now with the economy the way it is, the time seems ripe to really focus on what would be a good equal to the place I have now? Maybe for a little less money, definitely closer to post houses I frequent.

We took a drive yesterday through a number of neighborhoods all the way from Studio City, Sherman Oaks, to the eastern part of Encino. Canvasing areas I'd not been to before, I gained a pretty good grasp on what seemed to be the best of the three areas. Ultimately, Studio City emerged as the winner, with some really gorgeous looking apartments and houses bordering one of the truly nicest residential areas in The Valley.

Now I'm excited about exploring some of these locations, which I wrote down contact information for from info signage we saw along the way. Then I'll take it from there.

Thank you, Rebecca, for driving and being my personal tour guide!

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Oooh - exciting!

 
At September 17, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

Definitely looking forward to getting into the right, new digs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home