Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New gig at Precision Post!

Originally scheduled to start mid-September, the project at Happy Hour I'm to be a part of has been put off a bit. Looks like it may not begin until later this month. Although word is the gig will probably last throughout October...great news!

In the meantime, I received a call from Precision Post asking what my availability was for two to three weeks. Of course I took it immediately! I start today on a couple of smaller projects, ramping up into the main gig that will more than likely get under way next Monday. I think the last time I worked at Precision was over a year ago....wow.

So I'm incredibly happy to be back in the work force once again!! Let's hope that this gig can bridge into Happy Hour's project later in the month.

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Anonymous Allen pinney said...

THESE ARE MY TWO THUMBS POINT UPWARD!!!

 
At September 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

Thanks, Allen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home