Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West: ASSHOLE!!!

Man, could you just fucking ruin your own career and go away! Don't step on someone who has GENUINE talent, as opposed to some run-of-the-mill rapper. Your sorry-ass bullshit is not making me like rap music any more than I already do, AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT NOW!!

Even though I'm not a country music fan, I know of Taylor Swift, have heard some of her music, and think she's very talented. I read that one of the artists present at last night's MTV VMA Awards said West basically 'stepped on a kitten' by disrespecting Taylor during her totally amazed acceptance speech. My thoughts exactly! I truly hope this ruins his career!!!

DUMB ASS!!!

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Yeah he's a serious D-bag! And props to Beyonce who brought Swift out on stage to get her due after Beyonce won her own award.

 
At September 17, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, absolutely! I thought it was great that Beyonce brought Taylor back out to have her moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home