Friday, September 11, 2009

Good to be back to work

I really appreciate the feeling of being back to work, and certainly am not taking it for granted at all...not this year. Having more than past the halfway point of the 2009, I see that this will not go down as a year of advancement in my career. No. This year is about one thing and one thing only: SURVIVAL!

The economy has created a time of real desperation, where the very end of this 365 day 'trial by fire' will give way to greener fields...and I do mean GREEN! It has to! Based on my own personal experience, twice, with end-of-decade calamity (a curse that I am about to bury!), I see 2010 as not merely ushering in a new decade, but putting my goal-oriented, career-minded train wheels back on the tracks where they belong!

Three and a half months to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home