Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feature film project!

I recently attended a screening of an independent film directed by a friend of Rebecca's. We'd met a few weeks before and I gave her my contact info for future consideration.....considering she was in the midst of fleshing out several more feature length movies to be shot in the not too distant future!

That contact information was then passed along to another filmmaker who is prepping to shoot his own feature film in October. I received an e-mail from him recently and we finally spoke on the phone this morning. He's interested in me cutting the movie in late October / early November! Not sure what the budget will be, but at this point money is money. Plus, it sounds like this could be at least a month long gig. Right now the crew is coming together and there's still some debate as to what they'll be shooting it on.

He asked if I could send him a copy of my reel, which will go in the mail tomorrow. He also wants to meet for lunch next week and said I come highly recommended. Wow! Nice-ah! More info as I get it!

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

THUMBS ARE UP!

 
At September 18, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

Thank you, sir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home