Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WORK!!!

OMG, WORK!!!

My friend and producer at New Waver Entertainment, Chris, hooked me up with a producer at a post house called B1 Media. I'm working on a DVD featurette about the independent film scene in the late 60's / early 70's, circa "Easy Rider", etc. Plus I am working from home right now! Met with him, got an overview of the project, then was given a drive with all the media on it. And as a nice little bonus, I was given Final Cut Pro 6 to install on my system. I previously have been working with FCP 5.5

This gig will last for a week at least, but I'm starting to think it could possibly spill over into next week. We shall see. At the moment I'm just glad to have a project in front of me again!

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

OH YEAH!!! Hooray for work! Hooray for rent money! Hooray for food money! Ooo, And free software too! Not to mention the cool subject matter. It could only be better if it came with a pole & dancer for your living room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home