Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Pretty In Pink" screening photos

Here are two images from last nights "Pretty In Pink" / John Hughes Tribute night. One is me with a fan dressed as John Bender from "The Breakfast Club". Of course I had to get this because I was wearing the shirt. The other is me introducing "Through The Eyes Of John Hughes". Here is an article about the screening on latimes.com.

Looking feverishly for any more tribute screenings in the LA area. It would be great if the Arclight did something, and maybe I could persuade them to run my video there as well. Although I'm not sure they're set up for DVD. We'll see.

In the meantime, tributes for John Hughes are exploding all over the web. This really makes me want to head back to Chicago again sometime in the near future. AND YES, I am at last going through the photos we took from our trip there last September. It's hard to believe it's almost been a year, but now is certainly the best time to share our visit to all the filming sites for John Hughes teen movies in the North Shore area. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

WAY TO GO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home