Friday, August 21, 2009

"Avatar" Day

It's "Avatar" Day! Have our tickets all printed out...looking forward to the 7pm showing at the Burbank 16 & IMAX with Rebecca and my friends Scott and his son Jake. 16 minutes of incredibly layered 3D imagery and full scenes...CAN'T WAIT!

I'd be cool if they had some swag, but being how widespread this thing is across the country there may not be much. Still, after Comic-Con's presentation with james Cameron this year I am expecting to be further wowed! Did not want to watch the first trailer yesterday when it premiered on the Apple site because I'm waiting to see it on the gi-normous IMAX screen!

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

I was kinda disappointed with the trailer. I'll interested to hear your take on the 3D-IMAX presentation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home