Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Say Anything" DVD release

Information has surfaced regarding details of the "Say Anything" DVD I worked on in June. Both Blu-ray and standard versions will be released on November 3.

It looks like my 20 minute featurette entitled "An Iconic Film Revisited: Say Anything...20 Years Later" (yes, it's a bit long) will only be available on the Blu-Ray release. That kind of sucks because I'm skipping the whole Blu-Ray thing. However, I'll still have to get it, as I usually do with everything, because it has my work. With luck I may get a free copy from Cannery Agency. Here are the specs for both versions. The Blu-ray exclusives are indicated:

Special Features:

- NEW To Know Say Anything...is to Love It! Trivia Track (over 200 questions) (Blu-ray exclusive)
- NEW An Iconic Film Revisited: Say Anything...20 Years Later featurette (Blu-ray exclusive)
- NEW A Conversation with Cameron Crowe featurette
- NEW I Love Say Anything...! Featurette
- Intro and Commentary by Cameron Crowe, John Cusack and Ione Skye
- Alternate Scenes
- Alternate Scenes with Commentary by Cameron Crowe
- Deleted Scenes
- Extended Scenes
- Vintage featurette
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots
- Photo Gallery

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home