Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome to Comic-Con 2009 week!

"Everything's Gonna Be Alright" - Bob Marley

After weeks of uncertainty about whether this year's event would actually come together and be an enjoyable occasion, everything has finally fallen into place. As I woke this morning I suddenly started to hear that song by Bob Marley in my head. I knew that as we entered the day before leaving for San Diego on Tuesday, that things would align and worries would be pushed aside. Leaving only anticipation for what has now become the crowning event of each year for me.

In the end the only major sacrifice we had to make was to turn two rooms, one for Bill, and one for Rebecca and I, into a combined effort to save money that was already pretty tight. We're still in the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina, we're still going for the full time originally planned (Tuesday thru Monday), and most importantly we're not going to be living on cheese and crackers the whole time.

I'm ready, I can't wait, and I'm so much happier now than I was a week ago. BRING IT!!!

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Oh c'mon... I like cheese and crackers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home