Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two icons are gone...in one day!

Unlike most of the nations publications, both in print and online, I am putting both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson in an equal spotlight.

It's certainly more of a shock that Michael Jackson died suddenly. But I still feel bad about Farrah Fawcett, and the fact that she ended up being relegated to a very secondary story. I was even amazed that the NY Times put a very small photo and obituary for her on the very, very bottom of Friday's newspaper! Just a shame.

The media has only begun to chronicle the lives of Michael and Farrah. So instead of just echoing that, I am going to give equal time and effort into sharing my most remembered moment for each of these icons from my childhood and teen years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home