Sunday, June 7, 2009

A prime month without work!!

May has come and gone and NO WORK! I think the economical crunch this country is going through has finally caught up to me.

As I've always stated, no matter what the rest of the year holds, May is always the 'gimme' month where work falls from the skies like hail. I am truly appalled, as I sit here looking at the calendar, that we are approaching the second week in June and I have no idea where my next paycheck will be coming from. In May, Happy Hour said there may be an influx of projects towards the middle of this month. However when I spoke to them at the end of this past week, they weren't sure yet what would be happening.

I am finally coming to the end of my complete reel makeover, and will be mailing out copies this coming week to the now thirty post houses I am looking to work with. I managed to pick up a couple of new trailer houses since scanning the Golden Trailer Awards listings prior to the awards ceremony on June 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home