Friday, June 12, 2009

BACK TO WORK, BACK TO WORK, BACK TO WORK! OH MY CHRIST, I'M BACK TO WORK!!!

YES, TRUE BELIEVERS!!!

Got an text message from producer Christina at Cannery Agency last night. Asked my availability starting Friday (today) and for the next two weeks! Oh My God, YAAAAY!!!

So here I am starting my first day back from an obscenely long absence in the work place! And the really cool thing is I'm working on a 20th anniversary special edition DVD for one of my favorite movies..."Say Anything"! YES!

Things are definitely starting to look UP!!!

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Go Editboy Go!

 
At June 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Anonymous Mrs. Fish said...

Get down with your bad working self!!!!

 
At June 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

I am SOOO getting down with my bad work self!!! LOL! Thanks for the kudos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home