Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another week of looking for work

My updated reel is coming along nicely. But I'm still a little ways away from completion. I hope to have the majority of it in the can by this weekend.

I'm actually getting to the point where my ability to pay for the room at The Marriott for Comic-Con is becoming in jeopardy. Not to mention other debts that I quickly need to take care of. Somehow all of this will work out...I keep telling myself that and trying not to panic. I need to not stress so much each and every day like I've done for the entire last month.

Work's going to happen soon...IT HAS TO!!

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

I hear ya man. Switch to decaf for a while. It'll help with that jittery, panicky feeling!

Better days are coming!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Anonymous LA Filmcutter said...

I know they are. Just have to stay positive and not let this drag down each and every day in the meantime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home