Friday, May 8, 2009

No work this week

A full week has passed and I continue to be out of work. Still in the process of completing my updated reels and resumes. The reel overhaul has become a trial and error process. Although recently I came up with a design I am really, really happy with. It's kind of a reflection of and echoes the green preview card you see before trailers.

So here we are, it's May. This is when the phone starts ringing and I even have to turn down a project or two because I've booked into one already. I'm just waiting for the giant "Abyss" wave of work to come over the horizon and flood me into a very profitable summer.

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Life jackets on! It's coming soon!
I have a phone interview on Monday w/a documentary project at Harvard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home