Sunday, April 19, 2009

Star sighting

Since I've been working on the revamp my reel, plus getting a few things squared away at home (checking things off on a good sized list), I really have not been out much for the past few days. So I decided to take a drive and have lunch at Fudrucker's. As I sat down at the very front of the place to people watch as I ate, suddenly I caught someone who looked kinda familiar walking by. The profile view turned towards me briefly and I could finally make out that it was actor Sam Rockwell! Who, of course, is working on "Iron Man 2" right now. Cool!

He could've just come out of The Arclight which was practically right next door. Walking with him was a woman a little taller than he was (he's not a big guy) and with straight blonde hair. I didn't get a good look, but I wanna say it might have been Gwyneth Paltrow. Maybe. Of course she has two kids so she might not have been going to the movies with a co-star on a Sunday afternoon. Yet it still looked a bit like her.

I ate the rest of my lunch with a smile, thinking how much I appreciate living in this town and doing what I do.

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

That's cool dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home