Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here I sit...waiting for tickets

I've been given the impression that tickets for "Terminator: Salvation" just might go on sale at The Arclight sometime around midnight tonight. And of course I want those prime seats for the May 21st midnight show.

For the past two years, Arclight has put tickets up for sale one month out from major summer releases. Last year it happened with "Iron Man", "The Dark Knight", and "The Incredible Hulk", just to name a few. Incredibly, tickets for "Wolverine" and "Star Trek" were available right after the midnight show of "Watchmen" in March.

So here I am, ready to buy. Ready to start refreshing the Arclight page every thirty seconds. Sure, I'm not gonna die if I don't get the right seats for the right show. It's just a sense of fun and personal pride to get the best seats in the house first.

Tick, tick, tick...twenty minutes to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home