Friday, April 24, 2009

Double feature of "Aliens" and "The Abyss" with...HOLY SHIT, JAMES CAMERON!!!

Once a week I peruse filmjerk.com to see what classic film screenings are happening around Los Angeles. As I ran down the list today, spotting "The Road Warrior" in 70MM at The Egyptian Theatre, I came across a listing for a double bill of James Cameron's iconic films at The Aero Theatre. And to my utter amazement I read the Q&A guest line which read 'with James Cameron in person!'.

Oh. My. God!

Quickly I went to Fandango to buy, buy, buy, hoping and praying the show had not sold out yet....AND IT HADN'T! WOOHOO!!! I am now the proud holder of tickets to the evening! My entire day has been made! I am SOOOO HAPPY!!!

And yes, I also picked up tickets for "The Road Warrior" as well! There's going to be a "Back To The Future" triple feature at The Aero the night after the Cameron films. Gotta get tickets for that! Tickets, tickets, tickets! But I have to say the James Cameron screening is definitely much higher up on my list right now.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's me! Just to let you know that Bea Arthur(Maude, The Golden Girls), has died at 86...Bill.

 
At April 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Holy Frak! That's awesome you lucky bastard.
I know, I know... I could just move out there right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home