Saturday, April 18, 2009

Call from Happy Hour Creative: Work next week!!!

Finally got a call back from Chris at Happy Hour, after he mentioned there being a couple of projects in the pipeline coming soon. I began to realize that the phone wasn't ringing because he just didn't know anything yet.

He felt we might need to start this thing over the weekend and would give a call later in the afternoon to confirm. Never heard back from him, so at this point I assume I'll be heading in on Monday. The project, a sales trailer for an upcoming Summit Entertainment feature film, will last for two weeks. Summit produced "Sex Drive" and "Twilight".

I'm hoping that after this is complete there will be work enough to keep me around heading into the summer. May is right around the corner and that is, of course, traditionally the month where the work flow really kicks into gear. Chris did say a lot of projects were coming in suddenly, so here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home