Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tom Hanks eyeing Major Matt Mason

Wow! Can you imagine a period 1960's Major Matt Mason movie? Where all the spacesuits, vehicles, and moon base playsets came to prefectly recreated life? Awesome! I'm in if it's done right. Just make it for the baby boomers and NOT the "Star Wars" prequel loving crowd. You know, the same 20 year olds who think the new "Star Trek" movie will be 'better than that crappy old original series'. Sorry, just had to get another dig in.

Go, Tom Hanks! I LOVED Major Matt Mason toys and had them all when I was growing up. In fact, they're still sitting in my Mom's basement back East. This is making me want to go and rescue them. Click on the MMM logo for the full story.

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Oh yeah. If they stay true to the spirit of the toys I'm in as well.

Now, who's going to do a "Big Jim" movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home