Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Watchmen" midnight show last night

Loved "Watchmen"!...and you can read my full review to your right. Heading to The Arclight for showing #2 tonight. Got a feeling I'll be seeing this a few times in the theater.

The crowd was great for the screening. Plus there was a strange group of people lined up against the wall in back of us, apparently there just for the trailers. When the new "Star Trek" trailer premiered they all cheered passionately, then walked out. The guy next to me said they were some of the cast members from the movie. I looked around when they were congregating back there but didn't recognize any faces.

Next up, my WonderCon wrap-up (going through photos now), and before it's too late, my Academy Awards 2009 review.

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLEATUS?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home